Each year HumanKind Ministries distributes basic necessities such as food, food vouchers, kids coats and winter accessories, pet food, and blankets to those who need it most through Operation Holiday. Children 14 and under receive toy presents through our partnership with U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program.
We are looking forward to once again operating drive-thru distribution Dec. 15-18 at former SEARS Auto Center at Towne East Mall. Please note this new location.
Applications for Operation Holiday 2021 are now closed. If you have already applied and have questions, please call us at at 316-777-6097 (Mon-Fri, 9a-4p).or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Eligibility and Guidelines
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be 18 years or older. Emancipated teens age 17 may apply but must bring court documents.
- Be a member of the applying household (only one application per household).
- Confirm their household has not submitted applications to another holiday program.
- Live in Sedgwick County
- Be prepared to choose a date and time for distribution.
- Not exceed the maximum gross income shown in the table across
Applicants must be able to provide:
- Proof of identification (photo I.D.)
- Social security numbers or proof of identification for every member in the family (including children)
- Birth date for all family members
- Proof of income for all adult members of the household
- Telephone or message number
If you need to authorize someone else to pick up your Operation Holiday benefits at distribution, download and complete the Proxy Authorization Form (English or Spanish). Please note, the person who comes to pick up your benefits will need to have a photo copy of your photo ID and bring their own photo ID with them to distribution.