Each year HumanKind Ministries distributes basic necessities such as food, kids coats, and blankets to those who need it most through Operation Holiday. Children 14 and under receive toy presents through our partnership with U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program.
We are looking forward to once again operating drive-thru distribution Dec. 15-18. Stay tuned for more details coming soon.
Applications for Operation Holiday 2021 will be accepted online only this year from November 1 through November 30. Stay tuned right here for more information coming soon. You can also sign up for email updates and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @HumanKindWichita to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Application Eligibility and Guidelines
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be 18 years or older. Emancipated teens age 17 may apply but must bring court documents.
- Be a member of the applying household (only one application per household).
- Confirm their household has not submitted applications to another holiday program.
- Live in Sedgwick County
- Be prepared to choose a date and time for distribution.
- Not exceed the maximum gross income shown in the table across
Applicants must be able to provide:
- Proof of identification (photo I.D.)
- Social security numbers or proof of identification for every member in the family (including children)
- Birth date for all family members
- Proof of income for all adult members of the household
- Telephone or message number