To get help applying for assistance please call (316) 777-6097, Monday-Friday starting November 1-30. Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be 18 years or older. Emancipated teens age 17 may apply but must bring court documents.
- Be a member of the applying household (only one application per household).
- Confirm their household has not submitted applications to another holiday program.
- Live in Sedgwick County
- Be prepared to choose a date and time for distribution.
- Not exceed the maximum gross income shown in the table across
Applicants must be able to provide:
- Proof of identification (photo I.D.)
- Social security numbers or proof of identification for every member in the family (including children)
- Birth date for all family members
- Proof of income for all adult members of the household
- Telephone or message number
Click the button above to apply for assistance.